Has your banker or lending institution turned down your request for Credit Card, Business Loan, Start-Up Loan, Personal Loan, Auto Loan, Car Loan, Home Loan, Commercial Vehicle Loan, Agricultural Loan or any other type of loan by saying:
- Your CIBIL or Credit Report is not Good.
- Your CIBIL Scores or Credit Scores are not up to the minimum mark for getting sanctioned the Bank Loans or Credit Card.
- Your Credit Report has “Settled” or “Written Off” account.
- Your CIBIL Report includes loan account where it is overdue or past due account.
- Accounts reported in your Credit Report are categorized as Sub-Standard, Doubtful or Loss Assets.
- Though the reported loan accounts are regular and you have exhausted your repaying capacity.
- You are a joint or co-borrower in a loan account, which is by default.
- You have stood as Guarantor in a loan account which remained in default in the past or is in default presently.
Then you may find it difficult to convince your banker or lending financial institution even if you are not a defaulter. Such questions can be answered easily only by a qualified and experienced professional, especially one who has practical banking experience and know how to analyze and get such damaging Credit Reports. Please visit our sister website to Tell us your CIBIL Problem.